- Thread starter
- #1
Derek90
New Member
WhatsApp: +237692052167 Buy oxycodone Texas, Florida, California, Ohio, USA, UK. Website: Buy k2 paper sheets spice - k2sheetsliquid.com
WhatsApp: +237692052167 Buy Oxycodone online without prescription. Buy Oxycodone online Without prescription USA. Buy Oxycodone online without prescription Texas
Filling out-of-state oxycodone prescription in Texas
Hoping someone has been or is in the same situation and can advise/ help.
I am prescribed Oxycodone and so far have been able to get this narcotic filled at cvs in various states.
I’m in LA and headed to TX and neither state will fill the script sent in by my ortho surgeon.
First states - the furthest west we’ve been- that said no. Because it’s from out of state doctor.
My doctor has even looked up the legalities and TX states that they just won’t accept from Canada or Mexico.
So question is ; has anyone filled an out of state script of this kind in TX and if so, could you please share the pharmacy.
WhatsApp: +237692052167 I travel all over the country and Walgreens has never turned me down on prescriptions
WhatsApp: +237692052167 Buy Oxycodone online without prescription. Buy Oxycodone online Without prescription USA. Buy Oxycodone online without prescription Texas
Filling out-of-state oxycodone prescription in Texas
Hoping someone has been or is in the same situation and can advise/ help.
I am prescribed Oxycodone and so far have been able to get this narcotic filled at cvs in various states.
I’m in LA and headed to TX and neither state will fill the script sent in by my ortho surgeon.
First states - the furthest west we’ve been- that said no. Because it’s from out of state doctor.
My doctor has even looked up the legalities and TX states that they just won’t accept from Canada or Mexico.
So question is ; has anyone filled an out of state script of this kind in TX and if so, could you please share the pharmacy.
WhatsApp: +237692052167 I travel all over the country and Walgreens has never turned me down on prescriptions