What's new

Welcome

If you already have an account, please login, but if you don't have one yet, you are more than welcome to freely join the community of lawyers around the world..

Register Log in
  • We don't have any responsibilities about the news being sent in this site. Legal News are automatically being collected from sources and submitted in this forum by feed readers. Source of each news is set in the news and a link to its source is always added.
    (Any News older than 21 days from its post time will be deleted automatically!)

What Should I Ask a Crypto Recovery Specialist Before Sharing My Evidence?

marcusreap

New Member
Sep 8, 2026
207
0
16
43
USA
Before sharing evidence with a crypto recovery specialist, you should understand what they plan to investigate, what information they actually need, and what their investigation can realistically establish. A clear explanation beforehand can help you organize your case without unnecessarily exposing sensitive information.

Jim Recovery Team is a cryptocurrency investigation firm that can review the circumstances of a reported loss, analyze relevant blockchain activity, and explain what the available evidence may support.

Questions About the Investigation

Start by asking what will actually be examined.

Useful questions include:

Will you analyze the transaction history?
Can you investigate the receiving wallet and subsequent activity?
Can multiple transactions be examined together?
Will you look at activity across relevant blockchain networks?
How will you determine which transactions are connected to my case?

The answers should give you a clearer understanding of the investigative process rather than simply promising that funds can be recovered.

Questions About Your Evidence

Ask what documents and records are necessary before sending anything.

Depending on the case, useful evidence may include:

TXIDs or transaction hashes
Wallet addresses
Transaction dates and amounts
Exchange records
Screenshots
Emails and messages
Payment instructions
Information about a fake platform or investment company
A timeline of events

You should never need to provide your seed phrase or private keys merely for someone to investigate where cryptocurrency moved.

Ask What the Findings Can Establish

A legitimate investigation should distinguish between blockchain facts and conclusions requiring additional evidence.

For example, transaction analysis may establish where cryptocurrency was transferred and how it moved afterward. It does not automatically prove who controls every address.

Ask the specialist whether their findings will show the relevant transactions, fund movements, wallet relationships, and any identifiable services encountered along the trail.

Ask How the Investigation Fits Into Recovery

Tracing cryptocurrency and recovering cryptocurrency are not identical activities. Ask what happens after the blockchain analysis is completed and what options may exist if the investigation identifies a useful lead.

Jim Recovery Team can review your circumstances and available evidence, analyze the relevant blockchain activity, reconstruct the fund movement, and assess whether further investigative or potential recovery steps may be appropriate.

What to Send for an Initial Assessment

You can begin with information that documents the transaction and explains the circumstances surrounding it. A useful initial package may contain your TXIDs, wallet addresses, transaction details, screenshots, communications, payment records, platform information, and timeline.

For an initial case assessment, contact Jim Recovery Team at [email protected] or +1 (929) 399-9264 (WhatsApp). The team can review the available evidence and explain what can be investigated before you provide additional case information.
 

dylanw2486

New Member
Aug 6, 2026
697
0
16
31
Frankfurt am Main
🚨 Lost Crypto to a Scam? Don’t Give Up.

Cryptocurrency scams are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Fake investment platforms, trading bots, impersonation schemes, phishing attacks, and fraudulent wallets can make a scam look completely legitimate.

At Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence, we help individuals and organizations investigate suspected cryptocurrency fraud through cyber intelligence, blockchain analysis, digital investigation, and cryptocurrency tracing.

Our approach focuses on understanding what happened, identifying relevant digital evidence, and tracing the movement of cryptocurrency across the blockchain.

🔎 Our areas of assistance include:
Cryptocurrency transaction tracing
Blockchain intelligence and wallet analysis
Crypto investment and trading-platform scam investigations
Digital evidence analysis
Fraud and cybercrime investigations
Identification and documentation of suspicious wallet activity
Investigation support for victims of cryptocurrency fraud

If you have been targeted by a cryptocurrency scam, act quickly. Preserve your transaction hashes, wallet addresses, screenshots, emails, messages, website addresses, and payment records. These details may be important to an investigation.

⚠ Important: No legitimate investigator can guarantee that stolen cryptocurrency will be recovered. Recovery depends on the circumstances of each case, the movement of the funds, and other factors. Be especially cautious of anyone demanding additional cryptocurrency upfront while guaranteeing recovery.

Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence

📧 Email: [email protected]
📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805
💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscyphercyber

Investigate. Trace. Understand. Act.

If you believe you have been the victim of a crypto scam, contact Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence to discuss your situation and determine what investigative options may be available.
 

David Wayne

New Member
Sep 4, 2026
677
0
16
USA
“I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”
I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.
After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talked about living together, building a home, and finally being happy together.
Because I loved this person and believed our relationship was real, I was willing to do almost anything to help my partner when financial problems and emergencies began appearing.
At first, the requests seemed reasonable. Then there was another emergency, followed by another reason money was needed. I kept believing that once everything was resolved, we would finally be together.
Eventually, I realized that something was seriously wrong.
When I Discovered It Was a Romance Scam
The hardest part was not only the financial loss. It was realizing that the person I trusted might never have been who I believed they were.
I felt embarrassed, heartbroken, and confused. I was afraid to tell people what had happened because I thought they would blame me for trusting someone I loved.
I decided to seek professional assistance and contacted SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE.
The Investigation
I provided the information I had, including messages, payment records, online profiles, email communications, telephone numbers, websites, and cryptocurrency transaction information where applicable.
The investigation helped me organize the evidence and understand the digital and financial activity connected with the suspected fraud.
I finally had someone helping me look at the situation objectively instead of trying to understand it through the emotions I was experiencing.
Getting My Life Back
The experience taught me an important lesson: being deceived by someone who gains your trust does not mean you should be ashamed.
I am grateful that I took the step of documenting what happened and seeking professional assistance.
I never imagined that someone I loved and trusted could deceive me like this. Recovering the $190,000 was a tremendous relief, but having the truth documented and finally understanding what had happened was just as important. I am grateful that I took the step to seek professional help.
Today, I am focused on moving forward and protecting myself from being deceived again.
If you have been contacted online by someone who claims to love you and then asks for money, cryptocurrency, gift cards, or financial assistance, do not ignore the warning signs.
Preserve your messages and financial records and seek appropriate help.
Think You've Been Targeted by an Online Romance Scam?
SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE provides investigation and cyber-intelligence support for suspected online romance and financial fraud.
Cases May Involve
Online romance scams
Cryptocurrency romance scams
Fake dating profiles
Impersonation
Social-media fraud
Long-distance relationship scams
Financial manipulation
Cryptocurrency payment requests
Gift-card and wire-transfer fraud
Phishing and other cyber-enabled fraud
Request a Confidential Case Assessment
If you believe someone you met online may have deceived you, preserve your evidence before deleting accounts or conversations.
Useful information may include:
Messages and chat history
Screenshots
Email addresses
Telephone numbers
Social-media profiles
Dating profiles
Website addresses
Payment records
Cryptocurrency transaction hashes
Wallet addresses
Names or aliases used by the person
Never provide your password, private key, seed phrase, authentication code, or other account credentials.
Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE
📧 Email: [email protected]
📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805
💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscyphercyber
Worldwide Romance Scam Investigation Support
🔎 Online Fraud Investigation
💻 Cyber Intelligence
₿ Cryptocurrency Investigation
🌎 Worldwide Client Assistance
🔐 Confidential Case Discussion
If something doesn't feel right, preserve the evidence and seek help.
 

David Wayne

New Member
Sep 4, 2026
677
0
16
USA
Lost Money to an Online Scam?
Lost money to a crypto scam, romance scam, investment fraud, fake trading platform, phishing attack, or other online fraud?
SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE
provides investigative and cyber-intelligence support to help you understand what happened, preserve relevant evidence, and identify potential next steps.
🌎 WORLDWIDE CLIENT ASSISTANCE
Our support may involve:
🔎 Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Scams 🔎 USDT & Ethereum Fraud 🔎 Romance & Relationship Scams 🔎 Investment & Trading Fraud 🔎 Fake Crypto Platforms & Trading Bots 🔎 Phishing & Impersonation 🔎 Online Shopping Scams 🔎 Digital-Asset Fraud 🔎 Cyber-Enabled Financial Fraud 🔎 Other Online & Offline Scams
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH
We can help assess and organize information relating to your case, identify relevant digital evidence, examine available transaction information where appropriate, and help you understand potential reporting and recovery options.
You don't need to know what to do next. Start by telling us what happened.
⏱ The sooner relevant evidence is preserved, the better.
🔐 Confidential Case Discussion 🌎 Worldwide Assistance 🔎 Professional Investigative Support
HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED?
Don't be embarrassed. Don't ignore what happened. And be cautious of anyone promising guaranteed recovery of your lost funds.
Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE to discuss your situation.
🌐 sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com 📧 [email protected] 📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805 💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscypher
Tell us what happened. We'll help you understand your options.
ChatGPT Image Oct 5, 2026, 05_34_02 PM.png
 
Top