What's new

Welcome

If you already have an account, please login, but if you don't have one yet, you are more than welcome to freely join the community of lawyers around the world..

Register Log in

David Wayne

New Member
Sep 4, 2026
566
0
16
USA
Recovery of 31,000 USDT Following a Crypto Trading Bot Scam
“I subscribed to what I believed was a state-of-the-art cryptocurrency arbitrage trading bot. The company advertised the software as revolutionary, claiming a 98% win rate and integration with leading global exchanges. Their platform looked highly professional, with testimonials, demonstrations, and real-time performance charts that appeared to show successful trading activity.

I paid 31,000 USDT for a one-year subscription. The package also included access to a proprietary wallet that I was told was required to connect to the trading system.

Initially, everything appeared legitimate. The application displayed daily profits, successful transactions, charts, and performance metrics. For the first few days, I genuinely believed I had made a smart investment.

Then everything changed.

The bot stopped operating, the application began crashing, and the company's support channels became unresponsive. I could no longer access the wallet, and repeated login attempts resulted in errors.

I began researching the company online and discovered numerous complaints from other users describing remarkably similar experiences. It became clear that we had been deceived by what appeared to be an elaborate cryptocurrency investment scam.

I was extremely concerned that my 31,000 USDT was gone for good.

Thankfully, I found Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence through Reviews.com and contacted their team. After reviewing the circumstances, their investigators identified several red flags associated with the operation and began tracing the movement of funds through blockchain transactions.

Their investigation identified cryptocurrency addresses associated with the operation and helped establish the movement of the funds. With the assistance of Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence's recovery specialists, my full 31,000 USDT was ultimately recovered.

I was honestly shocked. I had already accepted that my money might never come back.

The professionalism, investigation, communication, and technical expertise demonstrated throughout the process gave me confidence when I needed it most. I am extremely grateful for the assistance I received from Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence.

If you believe you have been the victim of a cryptocurrency scam, I strongly recommend documenting everything, preserving your transaction records and wallet information, and seeking professional assistance as quickly as possible. support team info are below.

📧 [email protected]

📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805

💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscyphercyberChatGPT Image Sep 4, 2026, 09_55_07 PM.png
 

dylanw2486

New Member
Aug 6, 2026
697
0
16
31
Frankfurt am Main
Lost or stolen cryptocurrency? Here's what you should know before seeking recovery assistance.

Professional, responsive, and transparent throughout the investigation.

I contacted SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE after experiencing a cryptocurrency-related loss and was unsure what steps to take next.

The team took the time to understand my situation, explain the available investigative options, and help me organize the relevant transaction information and evidence. Their communication throughout the process was professional and reassuring.

What I appreciated most was that they did not make unrealistic promises. They explained that every case is different and that cryptocurrency recovery cannot be guaranteed. They focused on the evidence, transaction history, and available investigative pathways.

I am grateful for the professionalism and support I received from the SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE team and would recommend them to anyone looking for responsible assistance with a suspected digital-asset fraud case.

SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE
Blockchain Forensics • Digital Asset Investigation • Cyber Intelligence
Investigate. Trace. Document. Protect.

📧 [email protected]

🌐 https://sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805

💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscyphercyberChatGPT Image Sep 4, 2026, 09_54_57 PM.png
 

umichjame34

New Member
Sep 1, 2026
34
0
6
40
Netherlands
Speaking up after being scammed can feel incredibly difficult. Shame, fear and embarrassment can make you want to stay silent. But talking to people who have been through it themselves can be a gamechanger. They understand the emotions and the confusion. Most importantly, they remind you that you are not alone and that being scammed does not make you stupid or weak. Sharing your story can be the first step toward healing, understanding what happened and finding a way forward. Sometimes, the people who truly understand are the ones who have lived through it too. ❤

Email - support @ 4victimsbyvictims .org
 

john dav

New Member
Aug 16, 2026
197
0
16
26
germany
SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE
Cyber Intelligence • Scam Investigation • Cryptocurrency Fraud • Recovery Support

Have You Been the Victim of a Crypto or Online Scam?

SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE provides professional cyber-intelligence and investigative support for individuals, businesses, and organizations affected by cryptocurrency fraud, online scams, romance scams, investment fraud, and other forms of digital financial crime.

Our team takes a structured, evidence-based approach to every case. We examine the available information, trace relevant digital and cryptocurrency transactions, identify investigative leads, and help victims understand the appropriate steps for reporting and pursuing their case.

Our Investigative Support May Include:

🔹 Cryptocurrency Transaction Analysis
Review and analysis of blockchain transactions, wallet addresses, transaction histories, and available cryptocurrency records.

🔹 Scam & Fraud Investigation
Assessment of scam communications, websites, payment information, online identities, transaction records, and other available evidence.

🔹 Digital Intelligence & Evidence Review
Organization and analysis of information that may help establish connections between individuals, accounts, wallets, platforms, and fraudulent activity.

🔹 Romance Scam Investigation
Specialized support for victims of romance and relationship-based cryptocurrency scams, including cases involving fake identities, investment schemes, and financial manipulation.

🔹 Reporting & Recovery Guidance
Assistance with organizing evidence and preparing information for appropriate law-enforcement agencies, cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and other relevant organizations.

A Professional Approach You Can Trust

At SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE, we believe victims deserve clear information, professional investigative support, and honest communication.

We do not make false promises.

No legitimate investigator can guarantee that stolen cryptocurrency will always be recovered. Recovery depends on the circumstances of each case, the movement of the funds, available evidence, cooperation from relevant platforms, and the actions of appropriate authorities.

What we can guarantee is our commitment to conducting each investigation professionally, carefully, and transparently, using the information and evidence available to us.

Your case deserves to be investigated. Your evidence deserves to be examined. Your next steps deserve to be informed by facts.

SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

Cyber Intelligence • Scam Investigation • Digital Evidence • Cryptocurrency Fraud • Recovery Support

🌍 Worldwide Support

📧 Email: [email protected]
📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805
💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscyphercyber

If you have been affected by a cryptocurrency, romance, investment, or online scam, contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE to discuss the information and evidence available in your case.ChatGPT Image Sep 29, 2026, 06_29_11 AM.png
 
Top