What's new

Welcome

If you already have an account, please login, but if you don't have one yet, you are more than welcome to freely join the community of lawyers around the world..

Register Log in
  • We don't have any responsibilities about the news being sent in this site. Legal News are automatically being collected from sources and submitted in this forum by feed readers. Source of each news is set in the news and a link to its source is always added.
    (Any News older than 21 days from its post time will be deleted automatically!)

Legal News The Road to Recovery After Encountering a Scam

agnesmark121

New Member
Jul 12, 2026
9
0
1
50
san jos
I deposited 45k with BKYHYO Ltd., a company that claimed to invest through platforms such as Binance and MetaTrader 5. The money was transferred directly from my bank account.When I later tried to withdraw my funds, the company suddenly demanded a “Tax Verification Fee” and gave me only two hours to make the payment. I deposited the requested amount, but instead of processing my withdrawal, they rejected the payment and demanded that I deposit even more money within four hours. Shortly afterward, my account was frozen, leaving me unable to access or withdraw my funds. Realizing that something was seriously wrong, I reported the matter to the authorities. I was eventually referred to a recovery company called Cyberberspy, which assisted me in recovering my money.If you have been affected by a similar situation and are considering a recovery service, I encourage you to look into Cyberberspy. In my experience, they were professional, persistent, and effective in helping me recover my funds. reach out to their suport. ( [email protected])
 
Top