What's new

Welcome

If you already have an account, please login, but if you don't have one yet, you are more than welcome to freely join the community of lawyers around the world..

Register Log in

David Wayne

New Member
Sep 4, 2026
587
0
16
USA
Recovery of 31,000 USDT Following a Crypto Trading Bot Scam
“I subscribed to what I believed was a state-of-the-art cryptocurrency arbitrage trading bot. The company advertised the software as revolutionary, claiming a 98% win rate and integration with leading global exchanges. Their platform looked highly professional, with testimonials, demonstrations, and real-time performance charts that appeared to show successful trading activity.

I paid 31,000 USDT for a one-year subscription. The package also included access to a proprietary wallet that I was told was required to connect to the trading system.

Initially, everything appeared legitimate. The application displayed daily profits, successful transactions, charts, and performance metrics. For the first few days, I genuinely believed I had made a smart investment.

Then everything changed.

The bot stopped operating, the application began crashing, and the company's support channels became unresponsive. I could no longer access the wallet, and repeated login attempts resulted in errors.

I began researching the company online and discovered numerous complaints from other users describing remarkably similar experiences. It became clear that we had been deceived by what appeared to be an elaborate cryptocurrency investment scam.

I was extremely concerned that my 31,000 USDT was gone for good.

Thankfully, I found Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence through Reviews.com and contacted their team. After reviewing the circumstances, their investigators identified several red flags associated with the operation and began tracing the movement of funds through blockchain transactions.

Their investigation identified cryptocurrency addresses associated with the operation and helped establish the movement of the funds. With the assistance of Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence's recovery specialists, my full 31,000 USDT was ultimately recovered.

I was honestly shocked. I had already accepted that my money might never come back.

The professionalism, investigation, communication, and technical expertise demonstrated throughout the process gave me confidence when I needed it most. I am extremely grateful for the assistance I received from Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence.

If you believe you have been the victim of a cryptocurrency scam, I strongly recommend documenting everything, preserving your transaction records and wallet information, and seeking professional assistance as quickly as possible. support team info are below.

📧 [email protected]

📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805

💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscyphercyberChatGPT Image Sep 5, 2026, 11_49_32 PM.png
 

dylanw2486

New Member
Aug 6, 2026
697
0
16
31
Frankfurt am Main
🚨 Lost Crypto to a Scam? Don’t Give Up.

Cryptocurrency scams are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Fake investment platforms, trading bots, impersonation schemes, phishing attacks, and fraudulent wallets can make a scam look completely legitimate.

At Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence, we help individuals and organizations investigate suspected cryptocurrency fraud through cyber intelligence, blockchain analysis, digital investigation, and cryptocurrency tracing.

Our approach focuses on understanding what happened, identifying relevant digital evidence, and tracing the movement of cryptocurrency across the blockchain.

🔎 Our areas of assistance include:
Cryptocurrency transaction tracing
Blockchain intelligence and wallet analysis
Crypto investment and trading-platform scam investigations
Digital evidence analysis
Fraud and cybercrime investigations
Identification and documentation of suspicious wallet activity
Investigation support for victims of cryptocurrency fraud

If you have been targeted by a cryptocurrency scam, act quickly. Preserve your transaction hashes, wallet addresses, screenshots, emails, messages, website addresses, and payment records. These details may be important to an investigation.

⚠ Important: No legitimate investigator can guarantee that stolen cryptocurrency will be recovered. Recovery depends on the circumstances of each case, the movement of the funds, and other factors. Be especially cautious of anyone demanding additional cryptocurrency upfront while guaranteeing recovery.

Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence

📧 Email: [email protected]
📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805
💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscyphercyber

Investigate. Trace. Understand. Act.

If you believe you have been the victim of a crypto scam, contact Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence to discuss your situation and determine what investigative options may be available.
 

gilbertodach62

New Member
Sep 22, 2026
165
0
16
50
United States
Digital Asset Security, Blockchain Intelligence & Incident Support

As digital assets become increasingly integrated into personal and institutional portfolios, effective security, monitoring, and incident response are essential.

Grayware Tech Services provides professional digital-asset security and blockchain intelligence services to individuals, businesses, and organizations seeking to protect assets, investigate suspicious activity, and respond to cryptocurrency-related incidents.

Our capabilities include:

• Digital-asset and wallet security assessments
• Blockchain transaction analysis and tracing
• Cryptocurrency incident investigation
• Suspicious wallet and address activity analysis
• Smart-contract, bridge, and exchange interaction analysis
• Blockchain evidence preservation and documentation
• Digital-asset risk assessment and security recommendations
• Incident-response support following unauthorized transactions
• Recovery-oriented investigative support where legitimate avenues exist

Our approach is centered on documented blockchain evidence, structured analysis, and transparent communication. Where unauthorized assets have been transferred, blockchain analysis can help establish transaction flows, identify relevant addresses, and document activity for potential reporting, investigative, exchange, or legal processes.

Timely analysis and accurate documentation can be valuable when responding to a digital-asset incident.

For organizations and individuals seeking professional support with digital-asset security, blockchain investigations, or cryptocurrency incident response, Grayware Tech Services is available to discuss the circumstances and appropriate next steps.

Email [[email protected]]

Grayware Tech Services
Digital Asset Security | Blockchain Intelligence | Incident Response | Recovery Support
 

Attachments

Top