What's new

Welcome

If you already have an account, please login, but if you don't have one yet, you are more than welcome to freely join the community of lawyers around the world..

Register Log in

David Wayne

New Member
Sep 4, 2026
669
0
16
USA
Recovery of 31,000 USDT Following a Crypto Trading Bot Scam
“I subscribed to what I believed was a state-of-the-art cryptocurrency arbitrage trading bot. The company advertised the software as revolutionary, claiming a 98% win rate and integration with leading global exchanges. Their platform looked highly professional, with testimonials, demonstrations, and real-time performance charts that appeared to show successful trading activity.

I paid 31,000 USDT for a one-year subscription. The package also included access to a proprietary wallet that I was told was required to connect to the trading system.

Initially, everything appeared legitimate. The application displayed daily profits, successful transactions, charts, and performance metrics. For the first few days, I genuinely believed I had made a smart investment.

Then everything changed.

The bot stopped operating, the application began crashing, and the company's support channels became unresponsive. I could no longer access the wallet, and repeated login attempts resulted in errors.

I began researching the company online and discovered numerous complaints from other users describing remarkably similar experiences. It became clear that we had been deceived by what appeared to be an elaborate cryptocurrency investment scam.

I was extremely concerned that my 31,000 USDT was gone for good.

Thankfully, I found Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence through Reviews.com and contacted their team. After reviewing the circumstances, their investigators identified several red flags associated with the operation and began tracing the movement of funds through blockchain transactions.

Their investigation identified cryptocurrency addresses associated with the operation and helped establish the movement of the funds. With the assistance of Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence's recovery specialists, my full 31,000 USDT was ultimately recovered.

I was honestly shocked. I had already accepted that my money might never come back.

The professionalism, investigation, communication, and technical expertise demonstrated throughout the process gave me confidence when I needed it most. I am extremely grateful for the assistance I received from Sagittarius Cypher Cyber Intelligence.

If you believe you have been the victim of a cryptocurrency scam, I strongly recommend documenting everything, preserving your transaction records and wallet information, and seeking professional assistance as quickly as possible. support team info are below.

📧 [email protected]

📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805

💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscyphercyberChatGPT Image Sep 4, 2026, 09_55_07 PM.png
 

Attachments

David Wayne

New Member
Sep 4, 2026
669
0
16
USA
Lost Money to an Online Scam?
Lost money to a crypto scam, romance scam, investment fraud, fake trading platform, phishing attack, or other online fraud?
SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE
provides investigative and cyber-intelligence support to help you understand what happened, preserve relevant evidence, and identify potential next steps.
🌎 WORLDWIDE CLIENT ASSISTANCE
Our support may involve:
🔎 Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Scams 🔎 USDT & Ethereum Fraud 🔎 Romance & Relationship Scams 🔎 Investment & Trading Fraud 🔎 Fake Crypto Platforms & Trading Bots 🔎 Phishing & Impersonation 🔎 Online Shopping Scams 🔎 Digital-Asset Fraud 🔎 Cyber-Enabled Financial Fraud 🔎 Other Online & Offline Scams
WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH
We can help assess and organize information relating to your case, identify relevant digital evidence, examine available transaction information where appropriate, and help you understand potential reporting and recovery options.
You don't need to know what to do next. Start by telling us what happened.
⏱ The sooner relevant evidence is preserved, the better.
🔐 Confidential Case Discussion 🌎 Worldwide Assistance 🔎 Professional Investigative Support
HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED?
Don't be embarrassed. Don't ignore what happened. And be cautious of anyone promising guaranteed recovery of your lost funds.
Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE to discuss your situation.
🌐 sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com 📧 [email protected] 📱 WhatsApp: +1 (226) 457-3805 💬 Telegram: @sagittariuscypher
Tell us what happened. We'll help you understand your options.
ChatGPT Image Oct 5, 2026, 05_34_02 PM.png
 
Top